tWHYlight tWHYlight

Haaaaa

Nothing like a secret sneak-peek for the people who spend the time watching this over and over again to find all the secret buttons [Which I did] or use your site to find them [Which I should have done]. Another great piece of work. I love how much you yelled in this one.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Hah, yeah, I do yell a lot in this one. One of my specialties, I guess. Thanks for watching!

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

Awesome!

I expect nothing less. The Siblings series is amazing. And abut the dream sequence pause/play thingy popping up, I can confirm it's a programming error, as I watched my mouse while it happened. I noticed it the first time too. Might wanna fix that. Not a big issue, but it drops concentration. lol

Bobert-Rob responds:

Weird. Well, I'll look at it, but since I can't export it myself, I really can't say I'll be able to do anything about it. Anytime I've tested it, it never happened, so I dunno. Oh well, it happens. Glad you enjoyed it anyway!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

KICK ASS

VERY GOOD FLASH

DAD WINS!!!

Always...

Keep up the good work, and nice music at the end there. XD

-LineSquareDot- -LineSquareDot-

Awesome

Awesome. I love the music. As a matter of fact, What is the name of this song?! Nice vid. Even the use of the lines squares ect was pretty cool.

Nintegaball GT Trailer Nintegaball GT Trailer

Can't Wait!!

OMG...your sprite animation is AWESOME. I can't WAIT to see the real vid. Keep it up man!

A Decline Christmas A Decline Christmas

AWESOME

These vids are flawless...you MUST make a Decline 4!! Oh yes and, I believe the song at the beginning is "Pain for Pleasure" by Sum 41...I could be wrong....anyway, perfect score for an awesome vid. Keep em coming!

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

AWESOME

The title doesn't even BEGIN to decribe how pefectly awesome this series is. Lots of funny things, like that easter egg....to view it, you have to right-click and zoom in a few times. Good for a laugh. Once again, very well done.

Dumbass Luigi Dumbass Luigi

NICE!!

Perfect sequel to the Dumbass Mario video. I think the only part in this video I found un-needed were the drawings, except the one in the boo scene. All in all, then was a HILARIOUS video. Keep the dumbasses coming. "OH SHIT!!!"

*Vengeance* *Vengeance*

Needs Work

I honestly don't get the point of this. Dude goes to the grave of a guy who died at the age of 127, most likely from old age, but the character goes and kills random people for apparently no reason. You could at least make the story more clear. Other than that, it wasn't all that bad for your first flash.