tWHYlight tWHYlight

Haaaaa

Nothing like a secret sneak-peek for the people who spend the time watching this over and over again to find all the secret buttons [Which I did] or use your site to find them [Which I should have done]. Another great piece of work. I love how much you yelled in this one.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Hah, yeah, I do yell a lot in this one. One of my specialties, I guess. Thanks for watching!

Don't Sleep, Robby! Don't Sleep, Robby!

Awesome!

I expect nothing less. The Siblings series is amazing. And abut the dream sequence pause/play thingy popping up, I can confirm it's a programming error, as I watched my mouse while it happened. I noticed it the first time too. Might wanna fix that. Not a big issue, but it drops concentration. lol

Bobert-Rob responds:

Weird. Well, I'll look at it, but since I can't export it myself, I really can't say I'll be able to do anything about it. Anytime I've tested it, it never happened, so I dunno. Oh well, it happens. Glad you enjoyed it anyway!

Dad's Home Dad's Home

KICK ASS

VERY GOOD FLASH

DAD WINS!!!

Always...

Keep up the good work, and nice music at the end there. XD

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

ABOUT TIME

Man, I've been waiting for this forever! I was actually going to send you a message asking if this was still even in progress. But alas, here it is. Nice job Evil-Dog, you didn't let me down.

So-Zetta So-Zetta

I like the idea, and the music is good

The only problem I have is that the game totally stumps me. Nothing I do works.
Keep up the good work though.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Freakin' Awesome

I know exactly how you feel on the Murloc thing. I've always loved murlocs, and I must say, this game is awesome. It would be cooler if you added the "I Am Murloc" song somewhere in there.

Tetrisognosis [HeadBang87] Tetrisognosis [HeadBang87]

Pretty Good.

Being a major fan of the most well known Tetris song of all time, I must say,you did a pretty good job. You probably waited a bit too long to put your part on the intro, at first I thought you might have put this in the wrong section.
I think your guitars had a bit too much distortion, it sounded kind of muffled.
All in all, pretty good job.

PENTAhazardous responds:

First of all we both thank you, me and mister HeadBang87 for your kind words.
Now, I'm not quiet sure what you wnat to say... maybe that the intro is too long, but I find it apropriate with the entire track, and the guitars... this is, at least until now, the best sound I could obtain from FL Slayer with Amplitube on it... the sound is pretty clear, I mean you can hear the riffs without much effort.
See ya 'round buddy. :)

Pints for the Fallen Pints for the Fallen

Alrighty.

I've listened to all your stuff, many times. THere's only one thing that bothers me a little.

I'll say this. You're instumental work, it's amazing.
The way all the instruments work together and such, it's almost orgasmic.
The only thing that bothers me are the vocals. It's not the type, it's the fact they're just a bit too heavy for this kind of music.
I personally like your vocal style, but in my honest opinion, it would fit better with something heavier.

But otherwise, I still love your stuff. Keep them coming, and good luck getting publicized!

neoblent2 responds:

Try listening to some of the bands we are influenced by and maybe you'll get a better understanding of what we are kinda going for. Turisas, Ensiferum, Haggard, etc.

Sonic 3 - BossBattle METALIZED Sonic 3 - BossBattle METALIZED

There we go.

Much better than the original you did. I like this one a lot. Very well done.